Enhance your smile with dental veneers.
There are various personal factors that can affect the way we feel about our smile. Some are unhappy because their teeth are heavily stained or discolored, while others are self-conscious about their chipped, crooked or oddly shaped teeth.
At Dental Studio Antalya, veneers are a popular choice for those who want to improve the aesthetics of their smile. A dental veneer is a strong, ultra-thin shell of porcelain bonded on top of the tooth to correct imperfections. Our specialists and cosmetic dentists can also use veneers to align slightly crowded teeth or close gaps between teeth.
Smile makeover with ultra-thin porcelain veneers
Because of their versatility, porcelain veneers can be used to fix a single tooth or as part of a smile makeover. Using the principles of smile design, we will help you recreate a natural looking smile that complements your unique features.
Smile makeovers are for patients who require a combination of cosmetic dental treatments to rebuild the natural beauty, health and function of their smile. It may involve veneers, crowns, onlays, composite bonding or teeth whitening – all of which are carefully designed to give your smile a natural look and feel. This may sound complex, but smile makeovers are something we do on a daily basis here at the Dental Studio.
Advantages of Dental Veneers
- Veneers can be used to improve the appearance of one, two or more teeth.
- Veneers are meticulously designed to match the shade of your natural teeth.
- Veneers improve the aesthetics of teeth that are broken, chipped or irregularly shaped.
- Veneers can be applied to fix minor gaps in your front teeth.
- They are resistant to staining and discoloration.
- Veneers are great option for discolored teeth that do not respond to whitening.
- Veneers can improve the overall function of your teeth.
- Popular treatment used in smile makeovers.
- Good quality veneers are made to last for many years.
- designed tolast a lifetime.
With proper care, dental veneers can last up to 20 years. Caring for your new smile is quite simple. Treat them like your natural teeth. Brush twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste, floss daily and see your dentist regularly to prevent any problem before they arise. If you grind your teeth, your dentist may suggest that you wear a night guard while sleeping.
Hollywood Smile Makeover
Create a positive change in youwith the ultimate Hollywood Smile Makeover.Your smile transformation starts with us.